[NatureNS] still supplementing the Sapsucker

From: Angus MacLean <Cold_Mac@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 11:27:53 +0000

iv style=3D"bord
--_000_MWHPR08MB27688FB8231132B22ADA239AFB5D0MWHPR08MB2768namp_

For my experience, this is more typical of Brown Creepers. For many years C=
reepers have been on our backyard trees where I hang log (suet) feeders and=
 they have always bypassed them. If a woodpecker uses the feeder, the Creep=
ers will feed on the ground where the woodpecker leavings has fallen. Works=
 for them, it seems.

Angus