[NatureNS] My busy bird feeders

From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay135@gmail.com>
To: NatureNS <NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 08:14:31 -0400

--------------B7C9331AC435EB3CA7A1C2B6

For the past 40 years I have been feeding a wide variety of birds via
feeders hung on branches of the trees lining the large south-facing deck
of my Seabright St Margarets Bay home - and it is always a very busy,
happening,spot(with occasional rarities over the years) - and frequently
making for better viewing via my large picture window than the TV!

But now, with huge heartache, the time has come to acknowledge the need
to downsize, sell my much loved little 2-bedroom, one-story home and
move into town - and, ridiculous or not, one aspect to this that causes
me much anguish is the thought of all the birds waiting in vain next
autumn for the once reliable fall/winter feeding source - so, nothing to
be lost in just checking if there is anyone in this group who may be
interested in such a property......................?

Eleanor Lindsay

--------------B7C9331AC435EB3CA7A1C2B6

  <head>

  </head>
        variety of birds via feeders hung on branches of the trees
        lining the large south-facing deck of my Seabright St Margarets
        Bay home - and it is always a very busy, happening,spot</font><font
        size="+1"> (with occasional rarities over the years) - and
        frequently making for better viewing via my large picture window
        than the TV!</font></p>
        to acknowledge the need to downsize, sell my much loved little
        2-bedroom, one-story home and move into town - and, ridiculous
        or not, one aspect to this that causes me much anguish is the
        thought of all the birds waiting in vain next autumn for the
        once reliable fall/winter feeding source - so, nothing to be
        lost in just checking if there is anyone in this group who may
        be interested in such a property......................? <br>

--------------B7C9331AC435EB3CA7A1C2B6--