[NatureNS] My busy bird feeders

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:57:02 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_LKjkbZFHrEujH6pr0ru7IA)

Hi Eleanor,

I can certainly understand your predicament in needing to downsize but
being concerned about your birds.  Much the same thing is happening to
us with a large house which is rapidly becoming too much for us, but
with birds which have depended on us for many years.  We have still not
decided what to do about it, but will not be able to maintain our
property much longer.

Can you give me some idea of your selling price?

Lois Codling
L. Sackville

On 2/19/2017 8:14 AM, Eleanor Lindsay wrote:

> For the past 40 years I have been feeding a wide variety of birds via
> feeders hung on branches of the trees lining the large south-facing
> deck of my Seabright St Margarets Bay home - and it is always a very
> busy, happening,spot(with occasional rarities over the years) - and
> frequently making for better viewing via my large picture window than
> the TV!
>
> But now, with huge heartache, the time has come to acknowledge the
> need to downsize, sell my much loved little 2-bedroom, one-story home
> and move into town - and, ridiculous or not, one aspect to this that
> causes me much anguish is the thought of all the birds waiting in vain
> next autumn for the once reliable fall/winter feeding source - so,
> nothing to be lost in just checking if there is anyone in this group
> who may be interested in such a property......................?
>
> Eleanor Lindsay

--Boundary_(ID_LKjkbZFHrEujH6pr0ru7IA)

  <head>
  </head>
    Hi Eleanor,<br>
    I can certainly understand your predicament in needing to downsize
    but being concerned about your birds.  Much the same thing is
    happening to us with a large house which is rapidly becoming too
    much for us, but with birds which have depended on us for many
    years.  We have still not decided what to do about it, but will not
    be able to maintain our property much longer.<br>
    Can you give me some idea of your selling price?<br>
    Lois Codling<br>
    L. Sackville<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:935822dc-5094-01a4-f101-c163182ee34b@gmail.com"
      type="cite">
          wide variety of birds via feeders hung on branches of the
          trees lining the large south-facing deck of my Seabright St
          Margarets Bay home - and it is always a very busy,
          happening,spot</font><font size="+1"> (with occasional
          rarities over the years) - and frequently making for better
          viewing via my large picture window than the TV!</font></p>
          to acknowledge the need to downsize, sell my much loved little
          2-bedroom, one-story home and move into town - and, ridiculous
          or not, one aspect to this that causes me much anguish is the
          thought of all the birds waiting in vain next autumn for the
          once reliable fall/winter feeding source - so, nothing to be
          lost in just checking if there is anyone in this group who may
          be interested in such a property......................? <br>

--Boundary_(ID_LKjkbZFHrEujH6pr0ru7IA)--