[NatureNS] chemicals

From: Paul Ruggles <cpruggles@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:07:35 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Have you read Elizbeth Kolbert's 2014 "The Sixth Extinction" Joan?
It tells an even more serious environmental threat than DDT.

We seem to still have a hopelessly naive view of our relationship to our environment - so business interests trump concern for our endangered planet.

Maybe I should have capitalized "trump" ??

Paul R.