[NatureNS] FOY Blue-headed Vireo - Somerset NS

From: Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 00:17:54 +0000

--_000_CY4PR13MB1431053430E31E6BF0D521F0B0110CY4PR13MB1431namp_

When I looked this morning, I thought Blackpoll were only was far as Florid=
a along the coast but I see some have been reported in Georgia as well. Sti=
ll they are far behind many of our other breeding warblers. Though not many=
 Bay-breasted, Canada or Tennessee approaching yet either. Of the ones I ch=
ecked, Mourning are the farthest behind with only 1 report in the US so far=
.

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986> for Window=
s 10