[NatureNS] Request for help with cattail study

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Kathryn Tisshaw <ktisshaw@trentu.ca>,
From: Fred Schueler <bckcdb@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 19:24:00 -0400

On 5/4/2017 5:20 PM, Kathryn Tisshaw wrote:

> Thanks for your reply! Do you have the coordinates of the locations you found in 2010?

* yes, I've sent you the 29 records from NB and NS. I hope NatureNS
members can send you a lot more locations. For those not familiar with
the differences among Cattail species maybe Kathryn can suggest a good
identification page - simple googling just turns up only ugly pages
which don't distinguish the kinds very clearly.

fred.