[NatureNS] Submission of spring sighting records to Nova Scotia

From: "Laviolette, Lance" <lance.laviolette@lmco.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 19:44:12 +0000

Hi Larry,

By all means send your results to me.

Cheers,

Lance

-----Original Message-----
From: naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca [mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca] On Behalf Of Larry Bogan
Sent: June 8, 2017 2:54 PM
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [NatureNS] Submission of spring sighting records to Nova Scotia Birds

Lance,
  I was coordinator of the East Kings County N.S. Migrations Count. Since Chris Pepper used to coordinate all of Nova Scotia, I would image it got to N.S. Bird via that route.
  Are you interested in our results?  I have sent a report to the Blomidon Naturalist for their newsletter and could send you a copy.

Regards,
Larry.

--
Larry Bogan