[NatureNS] A very Veery evening.

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:29:09 -0300
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a114a9c74939399055413e71b

The air is full of various Veery calls here in Somerset this evening.
I would estimate a minimum of 12 calling through the layers of forest and
stream thickets around our house.
The odd Song Sparrow and Common Yellowthroat try to chime in but are no
match for the chorus of the Veerys as night approaches.

Ron Wilson
Somerset NS

--001a114a9c74939399055413e71b

is evening.<div>I would estimate a minimum of 12 calling through the layers=
 of forest and stream thickets around our house.</div><div>The odd Song Spa=