[NatureNS] new vide

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 23:15:07 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_V+8UE/nruse6s9MqzJkldA)

Thank you, Paul!  That was lovely.  I really like the way you choose
music that fits your subject.  Can you remind me of the name of the song
you set with the Solitary S.P.?  It's so familiar but I can't think what
it is!  Does anybody know what the gull is eating, BTW?

Lois Codling

On 8/28/2017 6:47 PM, Paul Ruggles wrote:
> Hi all,
> Have a new video posted that shows an amusing feeding behaviour by a
> gull that hangs around Sandy Cove.
> The solitary sandpiper was there and I got some shots at a relatively
> long distance.
> Dog walkers letting there dogs run emptied the place quickly.
> Paul.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9vPZWRq8auD66f8rfEKeQ

--Boundary_(ID_V+8UE/nruse6s9MqzJkldA)

  <head>
  </head>
    Thank you, Paul!  That was lovely.  I really like the way you choose
    music that fits your subject.  Can you remind me of the name of the
    song you set with the Solitary S.P.?  It's so familiar but I can't
    think what it is!  Does anybody know what the gull is eating, BTW?<br>
    Lois Codling<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:5F125317-2F54-4F02-8924-B73EF136E6A8@eastlink.ca">Hi
      all,
        behaviour by a gull that hangs around Sandy Cove.</div>
        relatively long distance.</div>
        quickly. </div>
          0px; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 18px/normal
          Helvetica; "> <a
            href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9vPZWRq8auD66f8rfEKeQ"
            moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9vPZWRq8auD66f8rfEKeQ</a> </div>

--Boundary_(ID_V+8UE/nruse6s9MqzJkldA)--