[NatureNS] Fw: An economic and labor intensive alternative to machine intensive clear

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=208.103.226.32; helo=[192.168.0.100]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: David <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "David Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 22:15:13 +0000

--------=_MB0F9A879D-D66D-4727-ADEB-8FEB6943DC32

Hello again,
My Windows 10 Laptop continues to be a source of grief.
      In other but related news I started to write about the following=20
item which recently was brought to my attention and could not continue=20
entry. Now by forwarding the initial entry I see that I can scroll below=20
and add to this forwarded message. Strange but true.