[NatureNS] Brier Island info

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:18:20 -0300

Hi, I am looking for information on what is happening on Brier Island the
1st week of October. A friend and I are heading over for a couple days.
Whale watching for sure, birding and painting of course. The whale watching
will be through Brier Island Whale and Bird tours before they shut down for
the winter. There is a birding station? I paint lighthouses so I need to
keep that in mind. I understand the mosquitoes are ferocious  but I can
adapt to that, she says hopefully. Suggestions anyone?
Marg in White Point, Queens

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please