[NatureNS] White Point, Queens

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 06:19:29 -0400

yesterday Steve was working at trying to straighten the crumpled Grape/kiwi
vine snarl at the doorstep. I looked out and in the mass there was Steve,
accompanied by many Chickadees, Juncos, Goldfinches and Sparrows a couple
Blue Jays and three Catbirds!
We decided there is a definite preference of Cantaloupe over Honey Dew
Melon.  The latter was ignored but as soon as the Cantaloupe went out the
Catbirds came. No sign of the Mockingbird, since Monday,. A red bellied
Nuthatch was visiting yesterday as well.
Marg
White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please