[NatureNS] GBBC 2018 White Point, Queens

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: Rick <rick.millard@rogers.com>, naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:39:58 -0400

This last weekend was Great Backyard Bird Count weekend. We counted from the
kitchen window into the Grape/Kiwi vine and surrounding area. We have a
total of 19  (in order of appearance) including: Chickadees, American
Goldfinches, Juncos, Blue Jays, Sparrows: Song, White Throateds and American
Trees, Starlings and Mourning Doves as well as Crows Catbird, Robins, Bald
Eagles, Woodpeckers, both Hairy and Downy, Nuthatches: Red Bellied and White
Bellied, Red-Winged Blackbirds and Rock pigeons. We had 30 + of the
Goldfinches, 20+ Juncos, 15 or more Mourning Doves then the Starlings
arrived with well over 40.  I think that is it for this year. Best regards,
Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please