Re[2]: [NatureNS] Duckweed

From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:40:51 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

ideae#c
--001a1141babadbc77b05673aa504

Having raised many waterfowl chicks at CWRC last summer, we always include
duckweed in their diet and we had to look HARD for it last year..whereas
other years it was everywhere.

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
2220 Irwin Lake Rd Brookfield NS Canada B0N1C0
902-893-0253
helene.birdvet@gmail.com <birdvet@hotmail.com>
www.cwrc.net
Find us on Facebook