[NatureNS] a tiny, early spider

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:13:38 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

This little Crab Spider (Thomisidae)? crawled up onto the glass of the storm door on the outside yesterday. Maybe some warmth there with the sun beating on it. Probably not a lot of anything to prey on with our covering of icy snow. It's legspan was only 1cm. That and its stance made me think it was an early Crab Spider of some sort. Hope it crawls back into wherever it came from for the weekend. Not a sharp photo
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150605880@N07/25966664287/in/dateposted-public/

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.