[NatureNS] Spring first arrivals

From: Alix d'Entremont <alixdentremont@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:19:34 +0000

 and I=
--_000_MWHPR17MB1199C990E8EC6DA82C32EDA3C7D40MWHPR17MB1199namp_

Thanks for this note Keith.

Given that 'Spring First Arrivals' is a new initiative and that there are c=
ontent changes for NS Birds on the horizon, I think discussion is necessary=
. Availability of data is much different now than during pre-eBird days. We=
 have to take this into account to know where to focus our efforts.

I do want to apologize to Eric regarding my earlier e-mail. I've known Eric=
 as long as I've been a birder and I have nothing but respect for him (I kn=
ow he knows that too). Lets work together and ensure that we focus our effo=
rts on the most useful tasks.

Alix Arthur d'Entremont
BSc Geomatics Engineering

292 Abbott's Harbour Road