[NatureNS] Spring First Arrivals

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "Frederick W. Schueler" <bckcdb@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:02:04 -0400

On 3/19/2018 11:10 AM, Alix d'Entremont wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, Eric. We are always open to suggestions and
> appreciate your concerns. Those involved in the creation of the 'Spring
> First Arrivals' initiative are trying to provide useful and engaging
> content for the birding community.

* how does this project relate to the 'first calling by Spring Peepers'
programme that the NS Museum used to run, or maybe still runs? Maybe
some lessons learned there could be imported into the Bird arrivals project.

fred.
          Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
          Fragile Inheritance Natural History
'Daily' Paintings - http://karstaddailypaintings.blogspot.com/
4 St-Lawrence Street Bishops Mills, RR#2 Oxford Station, Ontario K0G 1T0
   on the Smiths Falls Limestone Plain  44.87156° N 75.70095° W
"Feasting on Conolophus to the conclusion of consanguinity"
  -
http://www.lulu.com/shop/frederick-w-schueler/feasting-on-conolophus-to-the-conclusion-of-consanguinity-a-collection-of-darwinian-verses/paperback/product-23517445.html