[NatureNS] unknown bird sound help

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 04:28:50 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks. I was thinking squirrel at first. It was just the way the sound continued so long and so regular. Thanks for the link update- that is usually the way I do copy/paste checklist links but did not work this time (?). MacCauley will have the sound on their site now and I may post that link later or not.