[NatureNS] unknown bird sound help

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:59:50 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e08238350c0f52d05690ea0fb

That was a bad link. For someone other than yourself, it's this:

https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/S44252435

Almost too monotonous for a bird, I want to think of something like a
chipmunk, but actually have no clue.

Rick.

On 4 April 2018 at 18:42, NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those who have an eBird account, would you mind reviewing the sound I
> placed under House Sparrow (it is not a house sparrow, I will correct
> later). This metronomic sound lasted the whole time I was there (15min),
> occasionally pausing for <1min and then resuming at a slightly different
> location. All in dense mixed woods containing Spruce, small hemlock, birch,
> maple. Seemed to be coming from mid level.
> https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/email?subID=S44252435
>
> Thanks for any help. Not much in the woods here yet.
> Nancy
> E Dalhousie, Kings Co.

--089e08238350c0f52d05690ea0fb

klist/S44252435">https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/S44252435</a><br><=
quote">On 4 April 2018 at 18:42, NancyDowd <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D=
"mailto:nancypdowd@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">nancypdowd@gmail.com</a>&gt=
;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 =
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">For those who have an eBi=
rd account, would you mind reviewing the sound I placed under House Sparrow=
 (it is not a house sparrow, I will correct later). This metronomic sound l=
asted the whole time I was there (15min), occasionally pausing for &lt;1min=
 and then resuming at a slightly different location. All in dense mixed woo=
ds containing Spruce, small hemlock, birch, maple. Seemed to be coming from=
 mid level.<br>
 rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://ebird.org/canada/view/<wbr>ch=
Thanks for any help. Not much in the woods here yet.<br>
Nancy<br>
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.<br>

--089e08238350c0f52d05690ea0fb--