[NatureNS] White Point Birds 4/9/18

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 12:00:59 -0300

Good Morning. What a picture perfect day it was as the sun came up. I am
happy to say the snow is melting. Birds today thus far include: Chickadees,
Sparrows: Song, White-throated and a Fox, Juncos, Gold Finches, Blue Jays,
Grackles (way too many) Starlings, Robins, Catbird, Brown Headed Cowbirds,
males, started arriving yesterday, 3 so far. I have what I believe is a Rose
Breasted female, one Cedar Waxwing. The hummingbird was last seen Friday am
about lunchtime on the feeder. It was one rough looking bird, a male Ruby
throat. Mourning Doves. Both a Red breasted Nuthatch and a White breasted
Nuthatch. 3 squirrels and 2 Chipmunks, all at one time. I haven't seen any
yet today but we have Purple Finches that usually arrive late afternoon. 11
Crows.
Best regards, Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please