[NatureNS] eBird question

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 07:52:33 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

in thread<
When the list is logged as Travelling I do one way lists i.e. a 1km walk one way that took 30min would be the entered distance and time. I do a separate tally for the way back (another 1 km and 30min list) and usually only submit one. Is this correct when you are walking along a road or path one way and returning along the same route?

Were this a loop circuit the distance time would be logged as 2km and 1hr?

Nancy