[NatureNS] eBird question

From: Chris Kennedy <cjkennedy66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 08:24:08 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--94eb2c1b55cca48201056990e083

If you walk a loop you count the whole trip and log all kms.

If you walk out a path and come back along the same route, you only use the
one-way distance.

-Chris Kennedy

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 7:52 AM, NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com> wrote:

> When the list is logged as Travelling I do one way lists i.e. a 1km walk
> one way that took 30min would be the entered distance and time. I do a
> separate tally for the way back (another 1 km and 30min list) and usually
> only submit one. Is this correct when you are walking along a road or path
> one way and returning along the same route?
>
> Were this a loop circuit the distance time would be logged as 2km and 1hr?
>
> Nancy

--94eb2c1b55cca48201056990e083

r 11, 2018 at 7:52 AM, NancyDowd <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:na=
ncypdowd@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">nancypdowd@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span> w=
rote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;borde=
r-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">When the list is logged as Travelli=
ng I do one way lists i.e. a 1km walk one way that took 30min would be the =
entered distance and time. I do a separate tally for the way back (another =
1 km and 30min list) and usually only submit one. Is this correct when you =
are walking along a road or path one way and returning along the same route=
?<br>
Were this a loop circuit the distance time would be logged as 2km and 1hr?<=
br>
Nancy<br>

--94eb2c1b55cca48201056990e083--