[NatureNS] White Point, Queens

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 06:57:14 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Still no Peepers here. Wood Frogs just got going about 1 week ago. Our return to the cold at the end of March/early April really slowed what was looking to be very early Spring occurrences of many things, moths included. On the positive side, I did see a picture yesterday of a Mourning Cloak Butterfly on CSI.

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.