[NatureNS] White Point, Queens

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:40:29 -0300

there was a solitary moth, small and elongated on the door last night when I
put out the light around 11. I don't know moth's. My sister is the one who
is into them. I've been watching for early Butterflies but nothing so far
that I have seen.
Concerning Grackles: I am think 4 and 20 would likely make a good pie!.
Marg
Still no Peepers here. Wood Frogs just got going about 1 week ago. Our
return to the cold at the end of March/early April really slowed what was
looking to be very early Spring occurrences of many things, moths included.
On the positive side, I did see a picture yesterday of a Mourning Cloak
Butterfly on CSI.

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.