[NatureNS] Question about bird bodies

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:33:03 +0000

--_000_BB70A87CFE8B8B4597E5A9D5EDDAB6FBE100BE85AS446provgovnsc_

DNR is the best to approach initially. They would be able to direct you.

The species may be covered by both the Migratory Bird Convention Act 1994 a=
s well as the federal Species at Risk Act 9SARA) in which case very specifi=
c permitting is required through the CWS (the responsible agency).

Andrew

A Hebda

NSM Collections (Zoology)