[NatureNS] More NSBS Spring First Arrivals

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 10:27:13 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Just had a report of BANK SWALLOWS at Steverman L, Lun Co accompanied by photos. And I see Ken McKenna saw the first CHIMNEY SWIFT at the Temperance St School last evening (May 5). Ken might provide more details. (The earlier report of this species was not considered definite enough by the observer and he asked me to remove it).
http://nsbirdsociety.ca/library/resources/spring-first-arrivals

As always, please bring any corrections, updates and other errors to my attention.

Nancy