[NatureNS] Grey squirrel Windsor and Falmouth

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Doug Linzey <doug@fundymud.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 18:36:03 -0300

Not much we can do, I reckon, short of shooting them (probably illegal)
or live-trapping and shipping them back to Ontario (impractical).

I've seen two black morphs together and one grey on my property this
year, which means at least three here, a huge jump from none sighted
prior to 2017.

Doug Linzey
Arlington, Kings Co.