[NatureNS] GREAT EGRET

From: Sandy Hiltz <birddogns@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 08:58:47 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0000000000006fe514056d7f318d

I found a nest in East Chester in 1970 that was not successful and another
in Argyle Head in the late 60's but i do not know if it was successful.
There was a Great Egret feeding here for 2 hours this morning.

On Thu, May 31, 2018, 4:05 AM NancyDowd, <nancypdowd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please keep us updated- they are bound to nest in NS sooner or later. And
> there are a lot of them with us this Spring.
>
> Nancy
>
> > On May 30, 2018, at 8:16 PM, Sandy Hiltz <birddogns@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > There was a Great Egret gathering nesting materials from our wintrr
> planters in Port Clyde about 7:30 PM today. I believe it had been here
> early tjis morning as well because there was debris on the driveway from
> the planter this morning.
> >
> > Sandy Hiltz

--0000000000006fe514056d7f318d

ssful and another in Argyle Head in the late 60&#39;s but i do not know if =
it was successful. There was a Great Egret feeding here for 2 hours this mo=
 2018, 4:05 AM NancyDowd, &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:nancypdowd@gmail.com">nancy=
tyle=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Plea=
se keep us updated- they are bound to nest in NS sooner or later. And there=
 are a lot of them with us this Spring.<br>
Nancy<br>
&gt; On May 30, 2018, at 8:16 PM, Sandy Hiltz &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:birddog=
ns@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">birddogns@gmail.com</a>&=
gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; There was a Great Egret gathering nesting materials from our wintrr pl=
anters in Port Clyde about 7:30 PM today. I believe it had been here early =
tjis morning as well because there was debris on the driveway from the plan=
ter this morning.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Sandy Hiltz <br>

--0000000000006fe514056d7f318d--