[NatureNS] Whistle of?

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 09:44:51 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

He concurs so I will eBird as such. EABB nested somewhere in Middle Cornwall, Lun Co this season. Roughly 15km from this spot so not completely alien to the area. Bluebirds may be more numerous than we think in these smaller farmland locations- many nesters on private property might go unreported, as did the above. Thanks for listening.