[NatureNS] a distinct sound

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:36:01 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

A good point. At the time I thought it did not sound squeaky enough for a WBNU and the field location seemed wrong. But they have duped me into thinking they were Cardinals before. Perhaps I will move it back to Passerine sp. with all of your comments added. Especially since a Cardinal is not an everyday sighting here, so far.

Thanks all for your input.