[NatureNS] Pure White Sandpiper

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 16:12:43 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--00000000000003c58505763e33c2

Thanks Nancy. It must be the same bird then as this was at The Guzzle. I
have not and will not join Facebook and therefore I cannot view that link.
NSBS saw fit to make our Facebook group a closed group, for
quasi-understood reasons.

So I visit the Blomidon Naturalists', Piping Plover Conservation and
Iceland Birders' Facebook sites instead. ;^)

Rick.

--00000000000003c58505763e33c2

 The Guzzle. I have not and will not join Facebook and therefore I cannot v=
iew that link. NSBS saw fit to make our Facebook group a closed group, for =
Naturalists&#39;, Piping Plover Conservation and Iceland Birders&#39; Faceb=

--00000000000003c58505763e33c2--