[NatureNS] Hummingbird

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 18:27:04 -0300

I was just checking to see what was happening out the front window and there
was a hummingbird, Female or Juvenile male, I do not know. It was checking
out the nasturtiums in the container bouquets. Not much left around here for
it to find nectar although we did leave the grass and all the weeds just in
case. I keep the two feeders clean until freeze. Something like this makes
me glad I do.

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please