[NatureNS] chimney invader

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:54:07 -0300

Our Ridge Rd chimney invader was finally caught and released this afternoon
- a young starling - after a rather complicated effort to get access to that
part of the chimney.  Thankfully it is not a chimney that we use right now.
Considering how many hours it may have been stuck in that dark trap, the
speckled youngster appeared to be only slightly disoriented, but once placed
on a platform bird feeder, it took only a brief rest before taking flight.

Cheers

Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts

   Wolfville