[NatureNS] Evening Grosbeaks, Wjite Point, Queens

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 10:20:52 -0400

Right now we are being visited by the largest group of Evening Grosbeaks
(20+) I have seen since I was a child many, many years ago.  What is even
more amazing to me, is they are trying to get to the feeders that are under
cover rather than in the open. We will be putting out a feeder in the open
for them. If only we could figure a way for it to release seeds to them and
not the hordes of Blue Jays who are eating us out of house and home.
Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please