[NatureNS] Evening Grosbeaks, Wjite Point, Queens

From: "Ken J MacAulay" <kenmacaulay@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 10:55:58 -0400

Marg, I had a small flock here yesterday.  Seven very colourful males and
one drab looking female or perhaps a juvenile.  It was a very dark olive
colour.  They stayed around for several hours but the blue jays were after
the seeds I put on the deck for them and they lost the battle eventually.  A
few did come up on my back feeder but it is not large enough for eight!

Ken MacAulay
Port Mouton, NS