[NatureNS] Harris's Sparrow

From: Pat McKay <pat.mckay@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 17:02:23 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0000000000007721e1057d15df3b

Hello All,
I saw and photographed a possible Harris's Sparrow today while doing my
usual walk along the Dartmouth Waterfront trail between the two ferry
terminals.
The exact location was at the bottom end of Arthur St, where there is a
short side trail going down the hill to the main Waterfront trail.
The bird was feeding in multiflora rose bushes with a song sparrow and a
White-throated Sparrow.

Christmas just came early for me!
Pat McKay

--0000000000007721e1057d15df3b

doing my usual walk along the Dartmouth Waterfront trail between the two
 ferry terminals.</div><div>The exact location was at the bottom end of