[NatureNS] satellite maps

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 23:46:42 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with satellite maps that
depict forests and  forest roads -- and that update fairly frequently
- like, every month or two (unlike the Google maps which are often a
few years old).  I've tried to find this kind of map, but have struck
out.  If they exist, I don't think they'll run on my older iMac.
However, maybe I just don't know about them.   Any help would be much
appreciated.  You can email me off list if you like.  Actually, if
someone knows they can generate such maps as .pdf files and would be
willing to generate one or two for me, that would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Bev