Re[2]: [NatureNS] Big Bang?

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:08:17 -0400
From: Larry Bogan <larry@bogan.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

David,
  Maxwell's equations summarize the laws of electric and magnetic fields. Their solutions for an oscillating electric charge describes the electromagnetic wave (light, radio, xray, microwave, etc) and in the solution the speed of those waves in a vacuum is determined by two constants, the permittivity and permeability of free space. These two constants are determined separately by the laws of electric and magnetic fields.

All this was known in the late 19th century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_equations
--
Larry Bogan
<larry@bogan.ca>