[NatureNS] ocean sunfish

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:23:26 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0000000000007e293b0584254d79

I got a call today about a sea turtle washed up at Mahoneys Beach, Ant. Co.
The picture showed a largely sand-covered critter of about a metre in
length. Soooo...off I went with gloves and collecting gear, hoping it was
one of the smaller species not so frequently recorded as the Leatherback.
It turned out to be a very decomposed shell (figurative use of the word) of
an Ocean Sunfish.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--0000000000007e293b0584254d79

s Beach, Ant. Co. The picture showed a largely sand-covered critter of abou=
t a metre in length. Soooo...off I went with gloves and collecting gear, ho=
ping it was one of the smaller species not so frequently recorded as the Le=
atherback. It turned out to be a very decomposed shell (figurative use of t=
v><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
ure">_________________________________<br>RF Lauff<br>Way in the boonies of=

--0000000000007e293b0584254d79--