[NatureNS] Some interesting arrivals in NS today

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 20:06:38 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

For those who may not know, our winds of the past few days did seem to bring some overshooting waders to our shores: A Great Egret was seen in Lower West Jeddore and a Snowy Egret in Clam Harbour. Also the first Eastern Phoebe of 2019, to the best of my knowledge, appeared on Brier I. A good weekend to be on the lookout.

Nancy D