[NatureNS] Blue Vs Green Winged teal

From: Burkhard Plache <burkhardplache@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 18:16:32 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

There have been two (possibly three) female Teal at the Frog Pond for
a week (maybe a few more days) now. They are not shy at all, and one
had a green stripe. The other was not showing. I met two folks
observing them, who stated that there have been breeding Teal at Frog
Pond for at least two years,