[NatureNS] Who To Call for violation of MBCA?

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 12:26:09 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

All,

Yesterday, I posted information about the birds seen at
Corbett-Dalhousie Lake Forest in Annapolis County.  Since then, we
have now had 3 confirmed reports by several people (some excellent
birders and an avian researcher) that there are Chimney Swifts being
seen daily at the Hardwood forest -- never straying from that bit of
air space.  They are SARA species.  A Common Nighthawk was also seen.
There are other migratory species confirmed in the same hardwood
stand.  I listed them in a post yesteday.  yesterday.  It's pretty
obvious that all of these birds are on territory.

What I would like to know is who to contact -- someone **reliable**
who will actually follow up on a report of a violation of the
Migratory Bird Conservation Act.  I have spoken with someone who tried
to file reports on Friday and was stonewalled.  Has anyone in our
NatureNS group actually had any success reporting violations of the
MBCA and who did you contact?

Thanks for any help.  By the way, you can contact me directly by email
if you don't want to post something to all on this list.

regards,
Bev Wigney,
Round Hill, NS