[NatureNS] Who To Call for violation of MBCA?

From: Joanne Cook <jocook.ns@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 13:40:34 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Andrew Boyle is the Head of Conservation Planning for Environment Canada/Canadian Wildlife Service Atlantic Region. His phone numbers are 902-426-1900, 902-225-7563. Email: Andrew.Boyne@canada.ca. He works out of Queens Square in Dartmouth.

I think it’s probably worth contacting him; if he has no direct channel, I suspect he would know the right person to approach. I knew him in a previous life, working on roseate term and other seabird monitoring studies. He was passionate about birds.

Cheers,
Joanne

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with hot sauce.