[NatureNS] Fox Sparrow

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 20:55:50 -0400
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--00000000000023b14e059ebb06ab

I see you already have your report in. That's fine. You need to have your
photo on your "desktop" as a file (jpg) or in your photo processing
software, like iPhoto. Regardless, go to your eBird report and click on
"Add media", a green box. Your report now has a different look. "DRAG" your
photo from your desktop or Photo software over to Fox Sparrow. Let the
photo transfer, which is indicated by a progress bar. Click on the complete
photo to open a box on the right. Add any info there, as you wish, or just
click "Done". Click "Done"again in the upper right. You are finished. Open
your report again and the photo will be there.

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 at 19:15, bdigout <bdigout@seaside.ns.ca> wrote:

> I had a Fox Sparrow under my feeders today while observing for the
> GBBC. Upon submitting the report, it was considered rare and needed
> additional documentation, but I couldn't download pictures anywhere.
> Could somebody help?
> Billy

--00000000000023b14e059ebb06ab

u need to have your photo on your &quot;desktop&quot; as a file (jpg) or in=
 your photo processing software, like iPhoto. Regardless, go to your eBird =
report and click on &quot;Add media&quot;, a green box. Your report now has=
 a different look. &quot;DRAG&quot; your photo from your desktop or Photo s=
oftware over to Fox Sparrow. Let the photo transfer, which is indicated by =
a progress bar. Click on the complete photo to open a box on the right. Add=
 any info there, as you wish, or just click &quot;Done&quot;. Click &quot;D=
one&quot;again in the upper right. You are finished. Open your report again=
=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 at 19:15, bdigout &lt;<a =