[NatureNS] White Point Birds con't.

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 19:16:28 -0400

I had a call from a friend who lives up behind Waterloo Street near the
Middle School. She was trying to identify a bird she had a good look at.
From her description it sounds like an Eastern Towhee. I haven't been able
to go see if I can find it. I might try tomorrow but I am not good at stuff
that requires binoculars. If anyone is out and about and wants to try for it
I can fine tune the area or put them in touch with my friend. That would be
a nice one, wouldn't it?

Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca By Appointment, please

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops–at all." (Emily Dickinson)