[NatureNS] WINDSOR CAUSEWAY ON AVON RIVER

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:53:52 -0300

I haven't been able to follow this issue as closely as it deserves, so I
appreciate the submissions from Nelson Poirier and Fred Schueler.  We
should definitely care for the 'fishes' before 'trucks and cars'; it
would seem logical.  There is nearly always a way to do both if we care
enough.  Yes?

Donna Crossland