[NatureNS] Yellow-rumped Warblers

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:37:57 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

That is interesting. The end bit looks and sounds YR Warbler. I noticed the RW Blackbirds that just arrived here (E Dalhousie, Kings) singing very long and very Bobolink-like intro choruses  (the “konk-la” part) but the metallic “reeeeee” at the end was normal. Perhaps the birds are just joyously tuning up for spring?

Nancy D