Climate Change was Re: [NatureNS] Slowdown & Wildlife

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:48:30 -0300

&lt;div&gt;I also came across a story a f
--------------B497830BFD34FD2B74B95BC2

Hi Patrick & All,

Good point. Electric vehicles especially make sense for stop/start
functions such as transit because  conserving momentum, by running a
generator to act as a brake, makes it possible to in effect reuse part
of the momentum.

DW,Kentville