[NatureNS] A slow E Phoebe?

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:25:16 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I heard this bird song/call two times today. It was super windy and conditions were very poor for hearing sounds. Of the birds expected it most closely resembles an Eastern Phoebe (where I have put it for the time being) except it is far too slow and the long end note is unusual- a very early Pewee?. Thoughts? Details of location and habitat are on this link:

https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/226193651

Thanks
Nancy D