[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Doug Linzey <doug@fundymud.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 21:40:54 -0300

class=3DMsoNormal&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thanks you for that, Dr. Fraser.
Thanks for putting this into perspective, Margaret.

As moderator of this email list, I'm asking subscribers to please allow
me to declare this topic closed. We have all had our opinions aired.

My suggestion is that anyone who disagrees with what the authorities
have decreed, take it up with them: your MLA, your local councillors,
whoever has control over access to public lands in your area.

I do want to congratulate you all on being more-or-less reasonable in
your arguments. Having a self-regulating email forum does make the
business of moderating it a very easy task. Nobody has to get kicked off
the list (like in the old days), and we all get back to the business of
discussing what's happening in nature around us.

For example, today we (Nature Nova Scotia) had an online board meeting,
and the minute we were finished I went outside and found the first snake
of 2020 ( here on the North Mountain) -- a Red-bellied Snake that
probably has not been awake for very long, and a very welcome sight in
our garden. It eats slugs.

Cheers, and best to all in these troubled times,

Doug

--
Doug Linzey
Administrator, NatureNS e-mail list